Body GUARDIAN ANGEL - dolg sleeve
BODY GUARDIAN ANGEL - long sleeve
Made of 100 % organic cotton, soft and delicate on both sides, using the noble Interlock canvas, providing a tender caress and protection for your baby's sensitive skin.
Our products are designed and made with maximum attention to details:
- color and print, both compatible with the baby's skin
- push buttons without nickel or chrome
- flexible neck makes it easy to pull over the baby's head, without needing other push buttons than the diaper area
Ingredients: 100% GOTS-ceritificated organic cotton
Color: Ocean Blue
Each child in unique so the size may vary.
SIZE / AGE / HIGH (cm)
50 - 56 / 0 - 3 M / 50 - 57 cm
62 - 68 / 3 - 6 M / 58 - 68 cm
74 - 80 / 6 - 12 M / 69 - 80 cm
86 - 92 / 1 - 2 Y / 81 - 92 cm
Right by your side, always there to love and care.
There are sayings and tales all around the world about Angels and protectors, they are fantastic and mythical being that inspire peace, courage, and love, they are here to care and watch over us. Also parents are like guardian angels to their babies, they are there to protect and to care for them. Our Guardian Angel collection comes in 2 nature-tones colors: Earth Red and Ocean Blue.
We believe colors, forms and symbols in our day to day life influence us, just as light and color influences our state of being, everything has an impact on our minds and bodies. That is why we have carefully designed our clothes with one specific thing in mind: the happiness and wellbeing of our children. For that purpose, we use nature-toned colors that reflect calmness and relaxation, the motives are carefully chosen so that they have deep and peaceful meaning.
Our goal is to offer the best conditions for your baby's skin to remain soft and healthy, and in the end making you both smile:
- out of parent experience, created to be comfortable.
- made from the softest 100 % organic cotton fabric available, gently sewed by dedicated people with care and responsibility,
- because of the way it is knitted, Interlock fabric is very soft on both sided and durable, making it perfect for high-end baby wear,
- the button caps are Nickel and Chrome free,
- print and colors are compatible with the baby's skin and chosen in natural tones, so they offer comfort and tranquility,
- our motifs are designed to evoke feelings like care, protection, and also Joy of Life, because that is what our babies naturally express.
We wish to embark on a new trip and participate actively in changing our world. A better world which we prepare for our little ones. Our clothes are certified by one of the most demanding authority in the field of textiles: the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS). We choose GOTS because not only it certifies the quality of the textiles, but also stands for the wellbeing and safety of the people who manufacture the clothes all along the way, from growing and harvesting of the cotton fo the craftsman who sew and knit them.
WHY ORGANIC COTTON?
- Organic cotton is planted at eco farms that follow clear rules for organic food and cotton, from seeds to the final production of the cloth including sewing. The use of toxic chemical agents during plantation or production is forbidden, as these cause harm to the workers and the environment. Genetically modified organisms are banned as well.
- Clothes made from organic cotton do not cause allergic reactions.
- Unlike synthetic materials (polyester, fleece), organic cotton does not release plastic microfibers during washing. As wastewater treatment cannot deal with these microfibers, they end up in rivers and seas, contaminating water and soil, causing harm to animals and sometimes ending up on our plates.
Organic cotton has been grown, produced and certified according to the standards of the international organization GOTS. These standards set out the methods relating to growing cotton, its harvesting and the production of clothes and other textile products including colors, threads and buttons, while having regard to the social and working conditions of the workers.
TINY CLOTHES WITH BIG HEARTS (written by Organic by Feldman)
A little part of our baby clothes goes back to the community where it comes from: to the orphanage called "Good Samaritan Children's Home" run by the non-profit organization "Good Samaritan Trust" in Umbergaon, Gujarat state of India, actually 2 km away from the factory where our clothes are made.
The Good Samaritan is non profit organization, under the Indian Trust Act, which promotes social competencies across areas like: rural higher education, youth and women empowerment projects, sanitation and hygiene.
The orphanage takes care of 40 children that are coming from whole India, most of them come from broken families or were abandoned after birth.
Our production partner - Kiran and his wife Krutika - with a kind big heart are helping the orphanage regularly since a while now, with both financially and materially with food and of course clothes. Good education and becoming responsible human beings is their biggest hope when helping this children.
We choose to produce in beautiful India because that is where the Organic Cotton comes from: there it is grown, harvested, transformed in soft fabrics that are then sewn to be these wonderful pure baby essentials, all under the strict certification of GOTS. But having social awareness and giving back to the community is equal important to us, that is why we are happy that Kiran is such an active "helping member" in his community.
When we asked him what drove him in helping the orphanage, he honestly replied to us: "As I am coming from poor family background, I know what it takes to meet both ends when resources are not easily available, I had always have a feeling of helping the needy." This is how people with the same goal come together and gives birth to "tiny clothes with big hearts" - all conscious and responsible for you and your baby.
WHY ORGANIC COTTON?
100 % GOTS-certificated organic cotton